Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Malcolm Gladwell: How different are dogfighting and football?

Pete Disclaimer:
Sports are not my cup of tea to put it lightly. Especially football. I can not understand how people can be so fascinated by watching people run/throw a football around on TV, maybe they have money on the game? They are just sitting there NOT playing. Whatever. People like different things, I get it. So along that line of thinking, when I saw the MG article below, I must say that he kind of just became my personal hero. Comparing football to dogfighting is genius.

Malcolm Gladwell: How different are dogfighting and football?
: "One evening in August, Kyle Turley was at a bar in Nashville with his wife and some friends. It was one of the countless little places in the city that play live music. He’d ordered a beer, but was just sipping it, because he was driving home. He . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment